- Shipping Fees and rates:
- Flat rate shipping- $9.99
- Orders over $200 free shipping
The customer is responsible for knowing his/ her state laws regarding purchases of firearm parts and accessories.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado- no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut- 10 rounds and less with valid permit
- Hawaii- No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois- North Chicago, no rifle magazines greater than 16 rounds
- Aurora Skokie, Chicago, Evanston no rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook county, Dolton, Homewood no rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- Maryland- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New Jersey- No magazines greater than 15 rounds
- New York- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Ohio- no magazines greater than 30 rounds
If you need to return an item, please contact us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. You will then receive a return authorization (RA) number. The RA number needs to be clearly shown on the outside of the package. If the RA number is not shown it will not be accepted and shipped back.
All Merchandise/s must be returned within 30 days from delivery date, also merchandise being returned needs to be unopened, have the receipt, and needs all items that are included with the product to receive the full refund. For any merchandise that is returned with missing parts and open there will be a 25% defective fee. The customer is required to pay for any return shipping fees. . We'll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item.).
Please note that we do not permit the return of the following products:
- Special orders and products that are custom configured to your specifications.
- Products sold "as is" or "used" or that have been installed or used after receipt.
NOTE: We recommend that you use a carrier that offers shipment tracking for all returns, and either insure your package for safe return or declare the full value of the shipment so that you are protected if the shipment is lost or damaged in transit. If you chose not to use a carrier that offers tracking and insure or declare the full value of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage to the product during shipping.
Credit Card Refund Policy:
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
NOTE: Depending on your credit card carrier it can take a full billing cycle before you see the refund on your account.
Keep and Bear Arms takes your privacy seriously and does not rent, buy, or sell this non-public personal information to other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or as permitted or requested by law. Keep and Bear Arms does not disclose non-public personal financial information about our customers or former customer except as permitted or required by law.
Keep and Bear Arms restricts access to non-public personal information only to those trusted, Keep and Bear Arms employees who need to know that information to provide products and services to you.